As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the core team responsible of building the backbone of our products. You’ll work with a passionate, versatile, and collaborative team, tackling tough problems as we continue to push our technology forward. Additionally you will have opportunity to influence and implement architectural solutions that will enable us to achieve our goals.
Regarding the candidate:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar;
- Ability to evaluate new technologies that could be used to solve Invisible Cloud’s technical challenges as they arise;
- Perform thorough and thoughtful code reviews to help maintain high standard of code quality;
- Experience in building distributed applications;
- Promote good programming habits (TDD, security, agile development, technical debt balance);
Our technology stack includes (but not limited to): Java, Ruby, Nginx, MySQL, Galera Cluster, PostgreSQL, Java, Chef, Terraform, Docker and Azure.